Why Share a Charter?
Most of today’s modern jets have a minimum of 6 seats. Many have 8 or more. This usually means that there are empty seats on most jet charters. We think it's most efficient to fill those empty seats and split the cost!
A typical jet charter from Florida to New York would cost about $15,000. If we share that trip, it would cost each party about $7,500 – a considerable saving.
We recently put 5 couples together to share a trip from Florida to Colorado in a luxury 12 seat jet with a cabin attendant. They arrived at the airport and were airborne within 20 minutes with no lines or waiting. Upon arrival, at the mountain airport of their choosing, they were met planeside by their cars and were on their way within minutes of landing.
Once you experience the luxury and efficiency of a jet charter, you will want to do it again and again when you have to travel. With a little advanced planning and the extensive database of flights to share on www.SharedCharter.com, private flight sharing becomes possible!
How does SharedCharter work?
SharedCharter offers a database that will help you find someone to share a private jet flight. By sharing the flight, you will only pay only a fraction of the total cost, making a jet charter more affordable.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide on where and when you want to fly.
- Search the SharedCharter database to see if any listed flight fits your needs.
- If you find a suitable itinerary, JOIN the flight by clicking the JOIN button. When you do this, SharedCharter sends an email to the original person who put that flight in the database asking if they are still interested. If they are, we will facilitate a conference call among the parties to agree on flight details. Then, SharedCharter will present a firm quote with specific times, dates, airplane and price. This is the only time a commitment to book the flight is made.
- If a suitable itinerary was not found by your search, that flight will be left on the database for another user to find. When they do, SharedCharter will send you an email inquiring if you are still interested. If you are, SharedCharter will facilitate a conference call among the parties to agree on flight details. Then, SharedCharter will present a firm quote with specific times, dates, airplane and price. This is the only time a commitment to make the flight or not is made.
- It is important to understand that no commitment is made until the final step when both parties agree on all details.
At any time in the process, you need help, please call our Concierge at 561-273-9999.
Our current database contains more than 8,500 itineraries put there by one or more of our 13,500 users.